– Stiff Aluminium front triangle with Italian made tubing, 165mm travel at rear wheel, Ergal linkage, sealed bearings, rear triangle dropout 135x12mm, Bottom-Bracket 73mm.
– Rear Shock Marzocchi Roco LO (63mm travel, 216mm center to center distance).
– The seat tube RIDE GEOMETRY generates a seat angle of 73.5° when the bike is in SAG position.
– The frame, with 27.5” wheel is able to completely damp track holes and ground asperities, generating a greater acceleration out of corners.
– The linkage geometry is unique in its category. The compression curve has a wide working range, the rider is well supported up to SAG position and the bike is very lively, also when you are pedaling on your feet.
– With respect to the previous version, the pedaling has been optimized for the chain ring of 32t, that together with linkage behavior leads to an outstanding pedaling efficiency.
– The frame is perfect for races enthusiasts, but also for beginners and it keeps an high-performance racing attitude.